Re: Developers need your help!

From: Niall Litchfield <>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:39:28 +0100

I was but...

I had to get an OpenID (which involved a password reset and setting up a free blog I won't use!)
I keep getting redirected to odd questions (maybe a mouseover thing) But most important of all, you can't do what you suggest without a reputation of 50. I'll stick to methinks.

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Ethan Post <> wrote:

> The somewhat famous Joel from Joel on Software and his team have designed a
> new Q&A application called StackOverFlow (,
> anyway it is sure to be a destination for a lot of developers and they have
> plenty of Oracle/Database questions. It is a neat application, sort of fun
> and they could benefit from some of your answers. Anyway, check it out if
> your interested.

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA