Centos el5 on IBM Thinkpad T61 - Oracle 9i (!!) install?

From: Carmen Rusu <rusucarmen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:59:33 -0500

The only hardware available is this Thinkpad T61 laptop x86_64 with Centos el5 on it.

I need to install Oracle 9i on it to rman - clone a production 9i at a point in time. The production db is the only server available and the only other hardware available for cloning is this laptop...

So far I am stuck with not being able to make the OUI start - it complains about a missing java shared objects:

/tmp/OraInstall.../jre/lib/i386/libawt.so: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Anybody out there who was able to install Oracle RDBMS software on ThinkPad with Linux/RedHat/Centos?

Than you very much in advance!
Carmen Rusu
DBA