From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:23:01 -0500

I"m fairly positive it assumes the broker files are in a shared location.

You could try disabling the DG Broker (alter system set dg_broker_start = false) and the copying the two dataguard broker files ($ORACLE_HOME/dbs/dr1<dbname>.dat and dr2<dbname>.dat and then enabling the dataguard broker again.

Bradd Piontek
Oracle Blog: Linked In: