RE: Meta link is down

From: Taylor, Chris David <>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:27:24 -0500

Apparently they've migrated Metalink to a new server or Metalink is available, or you can use old metalink:

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799

[] On Behalf Of Peter Hitchman Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:13 AM To: ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Meta link is down

Just gone on, having figured out my bookmark is out of date, been on for about 5 minutes and all I get are timeouts. Probably works OK for those of you with a Gigabit interface thru to Oracle!

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:20 AM, David cheyne <> wrote:

        2008/9/22 Yechiel Adar <>

		Like Stalin I had a link to startup and it was gone.
		I changed the link to
<> and it worked.
		Adar Yechiel
		Rechovot, Israel

		Yechiel Adar wrote:

			I get 404, URL not found.
			Is it just me?

	Yeah! New Flash Interface.  But the time outs are driving me
nuts!  Anybody else getting them???
	David Cheyne
	Oracle Database Administrator