I am now the new Oracle 10g OCM

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:21:48 +0300

Hello list,
First of all, sorry for the off topic.

I just thought of sharing few of my joyful moments with the list from which I have learned a lot.
I wrote my OCM exam exactly last month and I got the OCM result this morning and happy to know that I have passed the Oracle 10gR2 OCM exam. May be for few people it doesn't worthy the certification, however, for me, it definitely a good achievement of my life.

--
Best Regards,

Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle ACE
8i,9i & 10g OCP DBA
RAC Certified Expert

Official Oracle RAC SIG Representative for Saudi Arabian region (
http://www.oracleracsig.org/)
http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:1579866181463918::NO:4:P4_ID:126
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."