sqlloader 10gr2 - Commit point reached - logical record count - message

From: David Ballester <ballester.david_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:55:07 +0200

Hi to all:

Do you know if sqlloader in 10gR2 has changed is behavior informing by default about the commit point reached?

Using exactly the same script, loads in 9iR2 don't inform about the commit point reached, in 10gR2 binaries, this message is repeated each 64 records, having millions of lines to load, the log file is a beast to be avoided.

I know that I'm able to suppress this feedback with the silent=FEEDBACK option but I wanna know if the message "commit point reached - logical record count" it's enabled by default

Any tip?

Regards

D.