Re: Where clause apparently failing

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:35:04 -0600

What is the execution plan? It is not unheard of to have certain operations fail to produce proper results.

What happens if you query just the base tables involved?

--
Daniel Fink

OptimalDBA.com - Oracle Performance, Diagnosis, Data Recovery and Training

OptimalDBA    http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog   http://optimaldba.blogspot.com

Lost Data?    http://www.ora600.be/