Fwd: CRS addNode.sh problems 11.1.0.6

From: Martin Bach <development_at_the-playground.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:17:00 +0100

Hi all,

Just an update -- I still haven't solved the problem but narrowed it down. It is indeed ons which produces all those core dumps. GDB tells me the following:

Core was generated by `/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/crs/opmn/bin/ons -d'. Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault. #0 0x08051e96 in opmnHttpFormatConnect () (gdb) bt
#0 0x08051e96 in opmnHttpFormatConnect () Cannot access memory at address 0x5ca3308

Naturally there is no documentation about this function, neither seems anybody else affected (couldn't find anything on google/metalink).

Regards,