Streams madness

From: Stalin <stalinsk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:05:57 -0700

All,

Anyone with 2 apply queues in destination site with different subset rules had trouble getting it to work? I'm trying to stream a capture queue with 2 propagation process each having its own subset rules off the same capture queue from a source database to a remote database in separate schema's with 2 different apply queues. I can see the messages are queued to appropriate apply queues at destination site, but when it comes to applying it, schema2 data goes schema1. However schema1 messages goes to schema1 as expected.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stalin