RE: getting rid of copies of archivelogs

From: David A. Barbour <>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:44:33 -0400

Not having my handy manual, I think you might need to specify something like
"not backed up 1 times" to get the logs to delete. Or you could just have
"archivelog all" without the not backed up clause and they'd delete. I back
up "not backed up 1 times" every 15 minutes and delete when the filesystem is 50% full.