Re: 10g RAC and defined services performance problem

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:56:46 -0500

I cant think of any reason why the services per-se could be the problem. However, it is not that unusual for applications not to scale well across multiple nodes. Did you do any analysis to try and partition the workload across the nodes so that each node would access a different subset of data?

--
Andrew W. Kerber