RE: Oracle OpenWorld Get-together - Buca Di Beppo

From: Claudia Zeiler <czeiler_at_ecwise.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:03:04 -0700

I live near to Moscone. There is a kind of good Italian place, about 1 block in the opposite direction. It is called Buca di Beppo http://www.bucadibeppo.com/locations/location.aspx?location=0502 The food is good, the prices about the same as Chevy's, and the portions ENORMOUS. And if you want a table for XVI you can have one with a bust of the Pope in the center. When I was last there, I got the waiter to give me his plastic pocket protector. I propose it as a much jollier alternative to Chevy's.

Girlgeek (Claudia Zeiler)

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of John Kanagaraj [john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com] Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 9:26 PM To: mzito_at_gridapp.com; ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Oracle OpenWorld Get-together

Hi Matt,

> sheer massive wonder that is Oracle OpenWorld. Over the last couple of
> years, there's often been an evening get-together for Oracle-L folks at the
> Chevys next to the Moscone center, typically the only restaurant in the area

I will be there as usual - we do need to fix a date though!

--
John Kanagaraj <><
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnkanagaraj