RE: Oracle OpenWorld Get-together - Buca Di Beppo

From: Claudia Zeiler <>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:03:04 -0700

I live near to Moscone. There is a kind of good Italian place, about 1 block in the opposite direction. It is called Buca di Beppo The food is good, the prices about the same as Chevy's, and the portions ENORMOUS. And if you want a table for XVI you can have one with a bust of the Pope in the center. When I was last there, I got the waiter to give me his plastic pocket protector. I propose it as a much jollier alternative to Chevy's.

Girlgeek (Claudia Zeiler)

From: [] On Behalf Of John Kanagaraj [] Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 9:26 PM To:; ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Oracle OpenWorld Get-together

Hi Matt,

> sheer massive wonder that is Oracle OpenWorld. Over the last couple of
> years, there's often been an evening get-together for Oracle-L folks at the
> Chevys next to the Moscone center, typically the only restaurant in the area

I will be there as usual - we do need to fix a date though!

John Kanagaraj <>< (Sorry - not an Oracle blog!)