RE: How to find dependencies

From: Clarke, Andrew <>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:56:45 +0100

>> If memory services me right, Steven Feuerstein has created a package that
>> would build such a depency tree for pl/sql packages

Were you think of Steven's OverloadCheck package? That checks packages for ambiguous overloading so it doesn't really deal with procedure-level dependencies. But I imagine it gives a good insight into how one might roll one's own. The following link takes you to Part 1 of 8

Alternatively, in 11g there is fine-grained dependency checking with PL/Scope. Tom wrote about it here:

Cheers, APC

A P Clarke
Software Architect
Logica UK Public Sector Division