Oracle Marketplace Exchange

From: Joe Smith <joe_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:50:11 -0500

Can someone info me about Oracle Marketplace Exchange? I am talking to this company about a job and they run Oracle Marketplace Exchange. The IT people tell me that their database is 9.2.0.5.0 on Solaris. Since Oracle has stopped supporting Oracle Marketplace Exchange that they are stuck on 9.2.0.5.0 database and can’t move forward to 10g or 11g since this would break Oracle Marketplace Exchange. What is the story between Oracle Marketplace Exchange and database version?

thanks.

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live. http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/