RE: How to find dependencies

From: freek D'Hooge <>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:34:46 +0200

If memory services me right, Steven Feuerstein has created a package that would build such a depency tree for pl/sql packages (showing which views, tables, other packages where used by the code). The coding for this package appeared as a serie in oracle magazine.

I did a quick search on google, but did not find it back. Maybe if you drop him an email?

Ps, if you did find it back, could you then the location to me or to the list?

Freek D'Hooge
Oracle Database Administrator
tel +32(0)3 451 23 82