Re: PX Deq Credit: send blkd

From: Riyaj Shamsudeen <riyaj.shamsudeen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:10:48 -0500

Martin
  As you correctly pointed out, PX slaved are blocked.   One obvious reason I can think is smaller large pool. What is your large pool size set to ? Do you use ASMM - Automatic Shared memory management stuff? If yes, do you see any growth or shrink for large pool ? If large pool is not configured, it is possible that shared pool fragmentation to cause PX slaves to wait for these PX events. v$sgastat is a good place to start.

   What other events do you in statspack report or AWR report during that time frame?

Cheers
Riyaj Shamsudeen
The Pythian Group
Personal : http://orainternals.wordpress.com