RE: expdp and ORA-01555

From: Tanel Poder <>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:51:05 +0800

Hmm... if even PCTVERSION 100 doesn't help, then this *may* be a bug related to PCTVERSION calculation codepath. In which case you could (temporarily) replace the PCTVERSION 100 with RETENTION as this should use slightly different codepath (and then the undo_retention comes into play).

This is just a guess though, if there's a bug involved, that ORA-1555 could be raised due any other reason in addition to the possible PCTVERSION issue...

Tanel Poder - n.ote this!