RE: Command to apply archive logs on standalone

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:51:08 -0400

Probably you are using dataguard, but that is a guess. Since the term standby pre-dates Oracle offering any such product, it might be helpful to getting an answer to tell us a little bit more about what you are doing. If you are indeed talking about dataguard, I'd be surprised if that is not in the dataguard administrator guide.