Re: 1 DBA in a company

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:13:55 +0100

Ive been asked to write a 'manual' so my co can do just that! (harhar)

(I get a lot of phone calls on holiday - but luckily they won't get me a 3g vodafone stick)

Maybe we should start a sole dba club where we can offer a bit of help during holidays!

Howard Latham
DBA 2008/8/22 Rob Dempsey <Rob.Dempsey_at_5one.co.uk>

--
Howard A. Latham