RE: "All triggers are evil",..., really?

From: Stephens, Chris <chris_stephens_at_admworld.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:56:42 -0500

So you aren't actually disagreeing with Tom. You are worried that the article might be misinterpreted? I can't find one flaw in that article. Tom readily admits that there are times when triggers are the only option but suggests there are often better alternatives. He then runs through a highly relevant example. I don't think the article was supposed to be a comprehensive treatment of trigger use.

For me at least, the article was excellent.