Re: Becoming a user - 10g issue

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:36:10 -0500 (CDT)

I've needed to do this in order to create private database links for a particular schema. And as luck would have it, I documented the procedure for public viewing:

http://asktoad.com/DWiki/doku.php/howto_create_dblinks_database_links_in_another_schema

As SYSDBA, these actions aren't normally in the Oracle audit trail, but that's another thread... :)

HTH! GL! Rich