RE: duhveloper comment of the day

From: Stephens, Chris <chris_stephens_at_admworld.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:59:55 -0500

http://www.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/08-sep/o58asktom.html

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Michael.Coll-Barth_at_VerizonWireless.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:58 AM To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: RE: duhveloper comment of the day

> From: Stephens, Chris

> I sent out an email to a few developers yesterday with a link
> to the recent article by Tom Kyte in Oracle magazine. I get
> into an email exchange with one of them about some of Tom's
> points. The entire email is hilarious but here is the best line:
>

> "Triggers should be viewed as dml, when it comes to
> inspecting them like code."

Chris,

Would you send the link. I dropped the magazine by mistake and have to renew.

thanks,
Michael

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
	This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.