Re: oracle linux

From: jason arneil <jason.arneil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:12:34 +0100

For some time now, you do tend to get the Qlogic drivers installed as part of your O/S install rather than having to download a seperate Qlogic driver.

jason.

--
http://jarneil.wordpress.com

Though whether your SAN vendor has their own version of the Qlogic Driver is
another question, certainly I know EMC seem quite kee