Re: oracle linux

From: sol beach <sol.beach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:27:42 -0700

The bug is documented by I don't have the Note handy right now. The show stopper above is in addition to Doc ID <https://metalink.oracle.com/help/usaeng/Search/search.html#file>: * Note:414163.1*V10.2 OUI does not play nice with RHEL5.

I initially built a 1 node cluster so I could practice adding a node when I was tripped up by the bug.