Re: oracle rac on Windows

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:08:00 -0500

RAC is supported on many platforms and there are many production
clusters on Windows with no major issues (their issues are the same in
number and magnitude as those on Linux installed/managed by similarly
competent personnel). CVU is available on many platforms from
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/clustering/cvu/cvu_download_homepage.html

Dan

Andrew Kerber wrote:
I have done a couple of RAC 10gr2 Installations in windows for production systems.  I do prefer Linux, but Windows works fine.  There is a cluster verify for windows.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone run 10.2 RAC in production? Is there a cluster verify for Windows ?  I would think that this would be a bad idea and that linux/unix is more stable.
-- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Aug 18 2008 - 17:08:00 CDT

Original text of this message