Re: How do you conduct technical interviews ?

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:21:15 -0500

Sorry for the late reply, but I just got back from a week off and thought I'd add my 2 pesos (they were left over).

As I wrote my reply, some of my thoughts were related, others were straying, so I elected to blog it instead. It's at http://www.dannorris.com/2008/08/18/when-i-conduct-an-interview/ if you care to read. Feel free to comment there if you like.

Dan