Move AGENT10g home?

From: Newman, Christopher <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:45:29 -0500

Long story short, the target server had some issues with X that I didn't have time to monkey with this morning, so I installed a Solaris 64bit agent using the response file, -silent and -force. The install went fine, *but*, it put the agent_home in /u01/app/oracle/OracleHomes/agent10g.

I want the agent10g to be in /u01/app/oracle/product/

I had specified the following in the response file, but I'm guessing they didn't get picked up properly.

ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/product/agent10g TOPLEVEL_COMPONENT={"",""}"AGENT" b_upgrade=FALSE

Not being in the correct home hoses up quite a few of our scripts. I've looked at metalink, and there appears to be a) conflicting advise, and b) most speak to the RDBMS; not the agent. Side note- Using the OUI gui isn't an option.

Thanks- Chris