simulating load - TPC-C, TPC-D installs?

From: kyle Hailey <>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:11:13 +0300

I'm looking for ways to simulate load on the database. I've been using Swingbench which is great, but I was wondering if there are installable verions of the TCP benchmarks. The TPC benchmark databases would be cool so I could run the same load across databases - DB2, Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL ...
I'm trying to design similar monitoring interfaces across these platforms so it would be good to run the same load across them.