RE: AWR Usage Poll

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:02:44 +0800

Good one :)

I'm quite interested in poll results... When I asked how many people had Diagnostics and Tuning pack licensed during my presentation at Hotsos Symposium this year, about half the people in the room raised their hands.

This came as quite a surprise to me, as in my experience only a small minority of Oracle sites have had these packs licensed and in use. Of course, Hotsos Symposium being a performance conference probably has somewhat different attendee profile than usual "general-purpose" conferences...

--

Regards,
Tanel Poder