Re: AWR Usage Poll

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:27:06 -0500

It may be installed by default, and you can't really not install it (in 10g), but you are supposed to license the Diagnostics Pack to use AWR , awrrpt , etc. I had heard there was an internal flag that was set as soon as you used part of its functionality in case oracle wanted to audit your database, not sure if that was urban legend.

Bradd Piontek
Oracle Blog: http://piontekdd.blogspot.com Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/piontekdd