Re: Installing RAC on Win2K3 64-bit on OCFS

From: <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

While I suspect you're not installing on VMWare, Tim Hall's recipe for installing RAC on Win2k3 may help (just ignore the VMWare parts): http://oracle-base.com/articles/10g/OracleDB10gR2RACInstallationOnWindows2003UsingVMware.php.

Other than the installation guide (which is actually quite good), I don't know of any other guides.

As a side note (not really a question to you, but to the world at large), why does it always seem that Windows environments are the only places where I encounter Xiotech storage arrays? Weird.

Hope that helps, a little.

Dan