Installing RAC on Win2K3 64-bit on OCFS

From: <BHoff_at_tnsk.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 23:44:32 -0500

I am doing a fresh install of RAC on Win2K3 (64-bit, R2) using OCFS, does anyone have any best practices or practical application guides for doing this sort of install. I am new to RAC and want to gather as much information as possible before proceeding.

Also, if any of you have any experience with a Xiotech SAN, that is the storage platform I am using, if there are any special circumstances that you know of doing RAC on OCFS with MPIO on Xiotech, I would be very interested to hear about that.

Thanks,

Brad