Re: FWD: FreeLists mailing list memberships reminder

From: <>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:19:43 -0500

Actually, I don't remember ever getting one of these emails. Thanks for making me aware of this. I very much appreciate the huge value this list has been to me and gladly made a donation. Hope many others do the same.

"08/08/08 ... donate, donate, donate!"

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator Austin I.S.D. - MIS Department
512.414.9715 (wk) / 512.935.5929 (pager)

"Jared Still" <>

Sent by:
08/08/2008 01:33 PM
Please respond to

"Oracle-L Freelists" <>

FWD: FreeLists mailing list memberships reminder

Everyone on this list has probably received one of these emails.

As has provided us with excellent service for several years,

it seems a good idea to help them out.

If you've received valuable help with Oracle problems from this list, isn't it worth a few bucks to help them keep this service going?

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your FreeLists mailing list memberships. It includes your subscription info and how to change it or unsubscribe from a list. You can visit the URLs below to change your membership status, including unsubscribing.

This message is informational. Many subscribers find it helpful to know which email address is subscribed to a given list, for example.

This email was sent to

FreeLists NEEDS YOUR HELP: To keep our newletters and user groups ad-free, we seek other means of building the revenue needed to continue providing free, world-class service. Read about us at and please donate if you can.

Did you know? If every FreeLists subscriber were to donate just one dollar,
we would satisfy our operating budget for more than 3 years! Every little bit helps; please donate today!

You are subscribed to the following groups. Use the links below to change your subscription options:

Database Security

To report problems with this message, you can reach us at