Re: FWD: FreeLists mailing list memberships reminder

From: <JApplewhite_at_austinisd.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:19:43 -0500

Actually, I don't remember ever getting one of these emails. Thanks for making me aware of this. I very much appreciate the huge value this list has been to me and gladly made a donation. Hope many others do the same.

"08/08/08 ... donate, donate, donate!"

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator Austin I.S.D. - MIS Department
512.414.9715 (wk) / 512.935.5929 (pager)

"Jared Still" <jkstill_at_gmail.com>

08/08/2008 01:33 PM
Please respond to
jkstill_at_gmail.com

"Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
cc

Subject
FWD: FreeLists mailing list memberships reminder

Everyone on this list has probably received one of these emails.

As freelists.org has provided us with excellent service for several years,

it seems a good idea to help them out.

If you've received valuable help with Oracle problems from this list, isn't it worth a few bucks to help them keep this service going?

Thanks,

Jared

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your FreeLists mailing list memberships. It includes your subscription info and how to change it or unsubscribe from a list. You can visit the URLs below to change your membership status, including unsubscribing.

This message is informational. Many subscribers find it helpful to know which email address is subscribed to a given list, for example.

This email was sent to jkstill_at_gmail.com

FreeLists NEEDS YOUR HELP: To keep our newletters and user groups ad-free, we seek other means of building the revenue needed to continue providing free, world-class service. Read about us at http://www.freelists.org/about.html and please donate if you can.

Did you know? If every FreeLists subscriber were to donate just one dollar,
we would satisfy our operating budget for more than 3 years! Every little bit helps; please donate today!

You are subscribed to the following groups. Use the links below to change your subscription options:

Oracle-L oracle-l_at_freelists.org
http://www.freelists.org/list/oracle-l

Database Security dbsec_at_freelists.org http://www.freelists.org/list/dbsec

To report problems with this message, you can reach us at staff_at_freelists.org.