Re: Issues with recyclebin in

From: dave <>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:07:15 -0400

All the issues I have encountered (so far) with recycle bin can be found at this URL:

At the time we were on but we upgraded to 2 weeks ago. I have experienced performance issues but nothing that caused errors. Chances are data was modified as your transaction was running. A good starting point to read would be metalink Note:197246.1