FWD: FreeLists mailing list memberships reminder

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:29:07 -0700

Everyone on this list has probably received one of these emails.

As freelists.org has provided us with excellent service for several years, it seems a good idea to help them out.

If you've received valuable help with Oracle problems from this list, isn't it worth a few bucks to help them keep this service going?

Thanks,

Jared

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your FreeLists mailing list memberships. It includes your subscription info and how to change it or unsubscribe from a list. You can visit the URLs below to change your membership status, including unsubscribing.

This message is informational. Many subscribers find it helpful to know which email address is subscribed to a given list, for example.

This email was sent to jkstill_at_gmail.com

FreeLists NEEDS YOUR HELP: To keep our newletters and user groups ad-free, we seek other means of building the revenue needed to continue providing free, world-class service. Read about us at http://www.freelists.org/about.html and please donate if you can.

Did you know? If every FreeLists subscriber were to donate just one dollar, we would satisfy our operating budget for more than 3 years! Every little bit helps; please donate today!

You are subscribed to the following groups. Use the links below to change your subscription options:

Oracle-L oracle-l_at_freelists.org
http://www.freelists.org/list/oracle-l

Database Security dbsec_at_freelists.org http://www.freelists.org/list/dbsec

To report problems with this message, you can reach us at staff_at_freelists.org.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Aug 08 2008 - 13:29:07 CDT

Original text of this message