Re: [Fwd: Re: 10046 trace - unaccounted for time]

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:56:24 -0500 (CDT)

You are right. It doesn't make much sense. The file and blocks you asked about are in the LOBINDEX segment in the LOB tablespace. That doesn't seem to match the CURSOR # for the wait.

See my other post. We are suspecting the LOB index is corrupt but have no evidence of that other than it is 8 times bigger than before the archive and after it is accessed no further real work happens. Just 100 million plus consistent gets.

I can send you the trace file but I'm not sure that is productive at this point.

Keith