Re: 10046 trace - unaccounted for time

From: Riyaj Shamsudeen <>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:49:49 -0500

 Another option, you could try is use tanel's snapper.sql script ( and Look at difference in statistics. That should give more clue as to what that process is doing..  More concrete method is to trace logical I/O, but that tend to generate huge amount of trace data to look through. Daniel Fink presented some stuff about this. See

The Pythian Group