Re: any unix/linux script to generate schema DDL?

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:08:18 -0600

Guang,

You can find some of my dbms_metadata sql scripts (use at your own risk because dbms_metadata is buggy as hell!) at http://www.optimaldba.com/scripts.html. All you need to do is wrap the script in your favorite unix language script.

Regards,
Daniel Fink

--
Daniel Fink

Help me support The Children's Hospital of Denver!
I'm riding in the 2008 Courage Classic - 157 miles in 3 days
Help me reach my goal of $2,500.00 in donations.
Visit my Personal Rider Page http://www.couragetours.com/2008/danielwfink to donate

OptimalDBA.com - Oracle Performance, Diagnosis, Data Recovery and Training

OptimalDBA    http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog   http://optimaldba.blogspot.com

Lost Data?    http://www.ora600.be/