ORACLE 11G dbua upgrade problem??

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:45:44 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to use "dbua" upgrade database.  the first time I have some errors and I fixed it.  After that I re-run "dbua" and it ask me delete "Welcome_AAA.txt: file.  I can NOT find it under "/home/app/oracle/cfgtoollogs/dbua/logs/".  I even search whole file systems and can not find it.  Does anyone known what wrong it is?

Thanks.

DBUA thinks this is a Rerun operation and is trying to connect to the database with oracle home /home/app/oracle/product/11.1. If you believe this is not a Rerun operation, remove the below file and invoke DBUA again.
 /home/app/oracle/cfgtoollogs/dbua/logs/Welcome_AAA.txt