Oracle 11g OCP exam

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

I'm writing a book for the Oracle 11g OCP exam for Sybex.

If you have taken the exam, I have some questions for you **offline**. Since there are different versions of the test, I would like to talk to a core group of people that took the exam to get some feedback from you. I am not asking for you to give me any questions you remember, and I don't want to ask you to violate your test taking agreement. However, if you could answer some more general subject mater questions for me, I'd be thankful. Also, if you have any suggestions on subject mater that would be helpful to prepare for the exam, that would be great too. I'd like to know what would have helped you be better prepared for the exam.

I appreciate your time!!

Robert

 Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press) The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You must be LDS to apply (please don't write to me and tell me I'm breaking the law. A church can choose to hire members of it's own faith. Look it up if you don't believe me).