RE: scripting the deletion of archivelogs

From: Tao Wang <twang_at_tgic.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:26:16 -0400

DELETE NOPROMPT

It is in the rman document.

________________________________

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Dba DBA
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:10 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: scripting the deletion of archivelogs

When I delete my archive logs, it lists the ones to be deleted than
wants me to confirm that I want to delete them. How would I write a
shell script to log into rman and delete my archive logs to get around
this prompt ?

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.  It
is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient(s).  You are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and
delete this email and all attachments from your system.  Thank you.