RE: Sql Developer - Migration from Sql Server to Oracle Database

From: Sam Bootsma <sbootsma_at_georgebrown.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:34:13 -0400

Turloch's suggestion worked for me.

This is what I put in for the various fields:

Userid: sa
Password:
Hostname: <servername>
Port: <portnumber>/<databasename>;instance=<instancename>

When I clicked the connect button, it connected me. Thanks Turloch!

Sam Bootsma
Oracle Database Administrator
Information Technology Services
George Brown College