Re: Installation of Oracle client for end users

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:15:11 +0300

Workstations (windows) use mostly client from a shared drive on their LAN. Just update the path and do registry import and the workstation is ready.

Application servers that access oracle (not oracle servers) get their own client.
We do not want them to stop working because the file server is down.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel