Re: logical standby

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:20:03 -0500

April,
  This can all be done, but you do have to change the logical standby configuration (I'm assuming 10g R2)

  1. Logical standby must be changed from guard_status of ALL to standby select guard_status from v$database; I'm guessing it currently says 'ALL' alter database guard standby;
  2. You'll may want to set up some skip rules to make sure no DDL/DML accidently gets sent from the primary
--
Bradd Piontek
Oracle Blog: http://piontekdd.blogspot.com