Re: DWC Employment Inquiry

From: Robert Freeman <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:50:11 -0700 (PDT)

Just to be clear, I was defending you... :-) I just seemed to recall that I got the thing directly, not from Oracle-L but I could be wrong.

Anyway, bygones.

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: (Oracle Press) The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You must be LDS to apply (please don't write to me and tell me I'm breaking the law. A church can choose to hire members of it's own faith. Look it up if you don't believe me).