EM2GO or Grid Control on a Blackberry

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_starwoodvo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:57:11 -0400

Hi all,

GC 10.2.0.4, Blackberry Curve 8320

Has anyone gotten Grid Control to work on a blackberry browser? I have tried my browser in Microsoft IE and MS Pocket IE emulation and it doesn't work. Oracle Support just says "emulation is not supported, sorry". The blackberry browser isn't supported.

If anyone has figured out how to do this, or installed a different browser on your blackberry and made GC work, I would be very grateful if you'd share. I'm sure there are others who have tried this and/or have had the same problem as me.

Thanks everyone

Lisa Koivu

Oracle Database Administrator

Starwood Vacation Ownership

Orlando, FL, USA

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.