Re: Oracle RAC and VIPs

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:14:32 +0200

This was a nice explanation, since I'm a newbie in RAC...:)))

Please, let me ask some help for a problem I'm facing with: one (or more?, it has been some weeks ago...) RAC node crashed and the other took its VIP; now I'd like to start the crashed node but it fails, obviously since the VIP depending nodeapp cannot start...

I'm waiting my management to activate a Metalink support, but is there something I can do to in the meanwhile?

Many thanks,

Alessandro

  • Initial Header -----------
From      : oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
To          : oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com
Cc          : oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Date      : Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:15:41 -0500
Subject : Re: Oracle RAC and VIPs