Re: Fw: DWC Employment Inquiry

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe we need an Oracle-J mailing list :) or those interested in such mailings. I personally don't mind them as long as they are legit. I'm like Dennis, I like seeing whats out in the market and I don't like having to mess with websites like Dice or Monster just to figure that out. As long as I'm not getting unsolicited phone calls or reams of unrelated spam, it does not bother me.

Course, I'm just one voice in a big desert.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press) The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You must be LDS to apply (please don't write to me and tell me I'm breaking the law. A church can choose to hire members of it's own faith. Look it up if you don't believe me).

  • Original Message ---- From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com> To: ecpdba97_at_yahoo.com Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 11:47:06 AM Subject: Re: Fw: DWC Employment Inquiry

Hey, I kind of like the idea that someone besides my current employer might hire me if needed. I find it encouraging. For several years it seemed there weren't many openings.

Dennis Williams
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jul 09 2008 - 14:38:53 CDT

Original text of this message