Re: hope for the future

From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 05:23:43 -0700

" ... "Dude, your data model is flawed", ... "

But what if the database has already been built and is already in-production and the data model is completely amature?

How do you fix such a beast?

What is the dude who designed the piece of shit knows nothing about databases but is your boss and how do you tell him his made a mistake?

--
Lyndon Tiu