Re: hope for the future

From: Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 05:42:38 -0600

Nice, I guess. But what is the chance that she will actually *use* it?

Well, better, perhaps, than if she had never studied it I suppose. :-)

Man, if I had a dollar for every time I told a client "Dude, your data model is flawed", and another dollar for every time the client provided a witty response like "Huh? What's that?", I'd have -- well, okay, I'd have enough for dinner at least. Maybe a *really good* dinner. :-)

--
Cheers,
-- Mark Brinsmead